Sunday, January 7, 2007

I Miss u Mobile Masseges

Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, every sms is a sign of remembrance
 
Don't forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star. Missing You!
 
Near ones are not dear, dear ones are not near, it is easy to remember the near ones, but very difficult to forget the dear ones. Missing You.
 
Close ur eyes..., Relax ur body and stop breathing as long as U can. Now breath... I miss u as much as u missed the air.
 
What makes some people Dearer? It's not just the happiness that u feel when u meet them but the pain u feel, when u miss them. Miss U
 
Memories play a confusing role. They make u laugh when u remember the time u cried together! But make u cry when u remember the time u laughed together.
 
A simple Bye make us cry, A simple Joke make us laugh, simple Care make us fall in love. I hope my simple SMS make you think of me. I Miss U
 
Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I'm just giving u time to miss me!
 
In my life I learned how 2 love, 2 smile, 2 B happy, 2 B strong,
2 work hard, 2 B honest, 2 B faithful, 2 forgive. But I couldn't learn how 2 forget U...
 
The Word 'Hello' means
H=How R U?
E=Everything all right?
L=Like 2 hear 4rm U.
L=Love 2 C U soon.
O=Obviously, I miss you
 
9 lessons in life:
learn 2 CARE
learn 2 CRY
learn 2 SMILE
learn 2 GIVE
learn 2 FORGIVE
learn 2 SHARE
learn 2 LUV
& learn 2 say U MISS ME! GUD AM
 
Good Time
Bad Time
Day Time
Work Time
Off Time
Night Time
Happy Time
Sad Time
Sleep Time
In the Mean Time

I Miss U All The Time
 
Good Time
Bad Time
Day Time
Work Time
Off Time
Night Time
Happy Time
Sad Time
Sleep Time
In the Mean Time
I Miss U All The Time
 
Delete Message?
No,
no Wait!
B'coz.........
I wana say somethng thats only 4 you
( )" " "( ) ( )""*( )
("( 'o' ) ( 'o' )")
" I MISS YOU"

 

From - Bhoomi Patel

join me at : Join SMS Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesmsindia/join

Also Enjoy our website :
www.kathiyavad.com
www.groupstalk.com

No comments: