Saturday, January 6, 2007

lOVE SMS

Falling in love is a sweet ambition, finding true love is a life time mission.. Take my word, follow the Indian tradition & marry ur dad's decision !
I believe that GOD above created u for me to love... HE picked u out from all the rest...because HE know Ill Love u the best...
Love bears all things, Love believes all things, Love hopes all things,
and most precious of all, Love endures all things. Come we love and make
things happy.
 
Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move, doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
 
Pure love and suspicion cannot dwell together: at the door where the latter enters, the former makes its exit.
 
Expect the people you love to be better. It helps them to become better. But don't get upset when they fail. It helps them keep trying
 
I have no regrets. I will never regret loving someone because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt
 
The one thing we can never get enough of is love. And the one thing we never give enough is love.
 
U-ME=NOTHING
U+ME=EVERYTHING
I LOVE U
 
Speak less to people whom u love most.....Because if they cant understand ur silence.....They can never understand your words....

 

From - Bhoomi Patel

join me at : Join SMS Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesmsindia/join

Also Enjoy our website :
www.kathiyavad.com
www.groupstalk.com

No comments: